Hindi Diwas– No language is designated as the national language of India in the Constitution. According to Article 343 of the Constitution, Hindi written in the Devanagari script is the official language of the Union of India and the central government of India.
Only Mandarin Chinese and English are more widely spoken languages in the world than Hindi, a type of language from India. Hindi is a language that 600 million people use to communicate.
Hindi Diwas 2023: Date
Every year on September 14, India celebrates Hindi Diwas, also known as Hindi Day, to commemorate the day that they chose to declare Hindi in the Devanagari script one of their official languages.
Hindi Diwas 2023: History and Significance
In other words, Hindi written in the Devanagari script became one of India’s official languages on September 14, 1949, when the group of people called the Constituent Assembly resolved to make it one of the country’s official languages.
On September 14, 1953, the first Hindi Day was formally observed. To make it simpler to govern the nation with so many diverse languages, they chose Hindi. Making Hindi an official language was a goal that many authors, artists, and activists fought for.
To stop more Indians from using English frequently and ignoring Hindi is one of the reasons why this day is observed. It’s vital to keep in mind that Mahatma Gandhi referred to Hindi as the language spoken by common people.
Hindi Diwas 2023: Celebrations
On this day, several literary and cultural celebrations of the best Hindi literature are held across the country. Many schools and colleges organize various activities and competitions to demonstrate the significance of this day and to aid with language comprehension.
Also Read: Gabriella Shammas Accident, Death Cause and Obituary: What Happened To The Brooklyn Resident? How Did She Die?
At a special event held in Delhi’s Vigyan Bhawan on this day, the President of India also presents honors to individuals who have contributed positively to the language.
Hindi Diwas 2023 Wishes, Images, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Shayari, Banners, Sayings, Captions and Cliparts
- Wishing you a heartfelt Hindi Diwas! It’s time to celebrate the priceless heritage of Hindi in our nation.
- On the occasion of Hindi Diwas, let’s extend our best wishes for understanding and promoting the importance of the Hindi language.
- Celebrate this auspicious day of Hindi Diwas by recognizing the beauty and dignity of the Hindi language.
- On this sacred day of Hindi Diwas, pledge to keep our cultural and literary heritage alive through the medium of Hindi.
- By promoting the significance of Hindi, we are all contributing to a stronger and united India. Happy Hindi Diwas!
- Sending you warm greetings on Hindi Diwas, with a hope that you understand the vital role of Hindi in your life.
- Preserving and appreciating the Hindi language is essential for our cultural richness. Congratulations on Hindi Diwas!
- Happy Hindi Diwas! Recognize the power and literary heritage of the Hindi language in your life.
- Remember the importance of Hindi in your life and continue to support it on this special occasion of Hindi Diwas.
- On the occasion of Hindi Diwas, let’s all take pride in our language and its rich heritage. Jai Hind!